When considering your new kitchen:
•Gather literature, pictures, and other materials that can help you decide on your new kitchen.
• Decide how you would like your remodeling project to look when its finished.
• Think about features that could make your new kitchen just right for you.
• Are you happy with the current layout of your kitchen.
• Do you need more storage.
• Colors, textures, and lighting are all considerations when deciding on your kitchen.
• Consider how you will use your kitchen in the future (Do you cook often, or use your kitchen as an eating area).
• Decide on a budget for your new kitchen.